Science Selective Junior rabbit Food contains extra protein to help support growth and development and is fortified with a blend of amino acids, vitamins and herbs to provide a great natural source of antioxidants, helping to give young rabbits a great start in life, naturally. Selective Rabbit Jr is also ideal for pregnant and lactating does.
Supreme Science Selective Junior is for baby rabbits and their mums. It is high in fibre to promote wellbeing and vitality. With no added sugars and the finest quality ingredients, Selective is kind to teeth and means your rabbits will experience a great taste sensation and Supreme satisfaction.
It supports digestive wellbeing and has all the vitamins and minerals rabbits need to help keep them in the very best of health. That’s why vets recommend Selective.
- Daily diet for all breeds of junior rabbits (aged up to 20 weeks+)
- Single component extruded nuggets prevent selective feeding
- Suitable for dwarf breeds
- Rich in natural ingredients
- No added sugars and low-calorie content to help prevent obesity
- High fibre (19%) helps promote dental and digestive health
- Elevated protein (17%) to support healthy muscle growth
- Correctly balanced calcium: phosphorus to help support strong bone development – Calcium 0.8%, Phosphorus 0.5%
- Prebiotics (MOS) to support healthy gut motility and digestive wellbeing
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals
- Essential amino acids for growing rabbits
- Contains linseed – a natural source of Omega 3 & 6, for healthy skin and glossy coat
- With spinach – a source of nutrients and antioxidants
- Highly palatable and fully extruded, making nutrients easy to digest
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Formulations based on published scientific research
- Fully compliant with FEDIAF rabbit nutrition guidelines
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Recyclable packaging
Pack size: 1.5kg