- High 43% Total Dietary Fibre content
- Formulated without grains*
- Cool pelleting process to retain more natural nutrients
- Nutri Pressed long pelleted fibre to help support dental health
- Individual pellets help to prevent selective feeding
- Probiotic and Prebiotic are added to support good digestive health
- Linseed containing Omega-3 and 6 for healthy skin and coat
- Yucca is added to help reduce unwanted odours
Suitable for adult rabbits 16 weeks+. On average a rabbit will require 50-80g of pellets per day. This is a guideline and the actual amount needed can vary depending on activity levels and other factors. Rabbits should always have unlimited access to good quality hay and a supply of fresh clean drinking water.
When changing your rabbit food, always ensure that you introduce the new food slowly. Gradually increase the new and decrease the old over a period of approximately 14 days. If switching from a muesli style diet, then increase the transition period to 21-28 days.
Pack size: 2kg / 10kg
Grass (Timothy, Meadow Fescue, Sweet Vernal) (27%), Soya Bean Hulls (Produced from GM Soya Beans), Cereal Straw (Treated), Peas, Sunflower Seed Meal, Cooked Full Fat Linseed Meal (2%), Vegetable Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate & Mineral Premix, Short Chain Fructo-oligosaccharides (Prebiotic) (0.25%), Live Yeast (Probiotic**), DL-Methionine, Chamomile, Dandelion (0.1%), Nettle (0.1%), Lysine, Yucca scidigera (0.03%)
Crude Protein 14.6%, Crude Fibre 24.2%, Crude Oils & Fats 4.4%, Crude Ash 9.1%, Calcium 1.0%, Phosphorus 0.5%, Sodium 0.25%, Omega-3 0.65%, Omega-6 0.89%, TDF 43%
*This product is formulated without added grain or dairy but is manufactured on a line that handles these ingredients and contains cereal straw (treated) which has the potential to introduce small amounts of grain to the diet.
Have you seen our very own Just4rabbits Hypoallergenic Rabbit Pellets?