- High 43% Total Dietary Fibre content
- Formulated without grains*
- Cool pelleting process to retain more natural nutrients
- Nutri Pressed long pelleted fibre to help support dental health
- Individual pellets help to prevent selective feeding
- Probiotic and Prebiotic are added to support good digestive health
- Linseed containing Omega-3 and 6 for healthy skin and coat
- Yucca is added to help reduce unwanted odours
Suitable for adult rabbits 16 weeks+. On average a rabbit will require 50-80g of pellets per day. This is a guideline and the actual amount needed can vary depending on activity levels and other factors. Rabbits should always have unlimited access to good quality hay and a supply of fresh clean drinking water.
When changing your rabbit food, always ensure that you introduce the new food slowly. Gradually increase the new and decrease the old over a period of approximately 14 days. If switching from a muesli style diet, then increase the transition period to 21-28 days.
Pack size: 2kg / 10kg
Grass (Timothy, Meadow Fescue, Sweet Vernal) (27%), Soya Bean Hulls (Produced from GM Soya Beans), Cereal Straw (Treated), Peas, Sunflower Seed Meal, Cooked Full Fat Linseed Meal (2%), Vegetable Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate & Mineral Premix, Short Chain Fructo-oligosaccharides (Prebiotic) (0.25%), Live Yeast (Probiotic**), DL-Methionine, Chamomile, Dandelion (0.1%), Nettle (0.1%), Lysine, Yucca scidigera (0.03%)
Crude Protein 14.6%, Crude Fibre 24.2%, Crude Oils & Fats 4.4%, Crude Ash 9.1%, Calcium 1.0%, Phosphorus 0.5%, Sodium 0.25%, Omega-3 0.65%, Omega-6 0.89%, TDF 43%
*This product is formulated without added grain or dairy but is manufactured on a line that handles these ingredients and contains cereal straw (treated) which has the potential to introduce small amounts of grain to the diet.