Premium Canadian Timothy Hay for Rabbits – Nutrient-Rich & Eco-Friendly
This Hay has exceptional green colour and great smell with good combination of stem and leaf producing highly palatable Hay consisting of medium protein and high in digestible fibre. Suitable as high quality source of fibre for most rabbits.
- Fibre-Loaded – Essential for digestive health, natural chewing and dental care
- Nutrient-Packed – Bursting with vital nutrients like Vitamin D
- Sun-Dried Perfection – Retains natural goodness and tempting colours/aromas
- Premium 1st Cut Quality – Stalky, dust-free, with a beautiful fresh fragrance
- Hand Packed – To ensure only the finest hay in every box
- Eco-Friendly – Delivered in 80% recycled, 100% recyclable cardboard
Here is a great article from the RWAF all about grass hay.
Do you have a fussy bunny? Why not try one of our sample packs? Choose between, Timothy, meadow or both!
Fast Shipping Right to Your Door
Standard shipping for 5kg and 10kg boxes is facilitated through DHL Express Delivery (1-2 business days) , ensuring your bunny’s feast arrives promptly.
Flexible Subscriptions for Uninterrupted Bunny Happiness
We understand every bunny is unique. Explore our flexible subscription options, easily managed from your account. Upgrade, downgrade, pause or cancel anytime.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is your Canadian Timothy Hay sourced from?
Our Timothy Hay is sourced from trusted, organic farms in Canada and the Northern USA, ensuring the highest quality and freshness for your rabbits.
What are the benefits of Timothy Hay for rabbits?
Timothy Hay is rich in fibre which is crucial for maintaining a healthy digestive system in rabbits. It also helps in dental care by promoting natural chewing behaviour.
How much Timothy Hay should I feed my rabbit daily?
It’s recommended to provide a fresh supply of Timothy Hay daily, making up 80-90% of your rabbit’s diet. Ensure unlimited access along with some greens and pellets.
How should I store the Timothy Hay to keep it fresh?
Store Timothy Hay in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Keeping it in an airtight container helps maintain freshness.
What sizes does the Canadian Timothy Hay come in?
Our Timothy Hay is available in 5kg and 10kg packaging sizes to suit different needs.
What is your shipping time and return policy?
We dispatch orders within 12-24 hours with 1-2 day estimated delivery. Our risk-free returns policy allows returns within 14 days if unopened and in original packing.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Just4rabbits, we are committed to providing the highest quality products:
- Free of pesticides, additives or by-products
- Rigorous supplier evaluations and product testing
- Full transparency on ingredients, sourcing and growing
- Only natural, additive-free ingredients
- We personally test every product ourselves first
We stand behind every product we carry. Shop with full confidence and peace of mind.
- Nutrient-Rich: Grown in the fertile soil near the Eastern slopes of the Rocky Mountains, the hay is packed with essential nutrients.
- Long Sun Exposure: The long summer days in this region contribute to the hay’s superior quality and taste.
- High Palatability: Known for its exceptional flavour, making it highly appealing to rabbits and other small pets.
- Natural and Safe: Free from pesticides and harmful chemicals, ensuring a healthy diet for pets.
- Ideal for Digestive Health: High in fibre and aids in the digestive well-being of rabbits, guinea pigs, and other small animals.
The Rabbit Welfare Association recommends this basic daily diet for optimal health:
- 85% Hay and Grass
- 10% Leafy Greens/Veggies
- 5% Rabbit Pellets
For hay specifically:
- Provide unlimited access to hay at all times
- Higher calorie Alfalfa okay for young/growing rabbits
- Rotate Timothy, Oat, Orchard, Meadow hays for variety
- Replenish constantly as rabbits will nibble hay constantly
Use these general daily Timothy Hay guidelines, adjusting amounts to your rabbit’s needs:
|Daily Hay Amounts
|2 lbs (0.9 kg)
|4 lbs (1.8 kg)
|6 lbs (2.7 kg)
|8 lbs (3.6 kg)
- Adjust amounts based on individual needs
- Growing/nursing rabbits need more
- Monitor weight; increase hay if needed
Consult an exotic vet if you have any concerns.